New Webinar Series: Maximize Your Impact with a Social Current Engagement Package
At Social Current, the collective impact of our network is our top priority as we elevate partners from across the social sector to facilitate real conversations and spark meaningful, lasting change.
Our engagement packages allow individuals and organizations across the human services ecosystem the opportunity to collaborate in new and exciting ways. Each month, we will delve into featured topics in our “Maximizing Your Social Current Engagement Package” webinar series to help you learn more about how Social Current can maximize your impact.
Whether you are interested in propelling your work forward through public policy, advancing equity, or discovering new development opportunities, these webinars, featuring Social Current content experts, will guide you to take impactful action within your organization and beyond.
In addition to focusing on a featured topic each month, we will also preview new or soon-to-be-released products, services, tools, and engagement opportunities. This webinar series will include ample time for Q&A, as you explore ways to maximize the engagement experience for your organization and colleagues.
Watch recordings of past sessions, register for upcoming webinars, and stay tuned for more sessions to come.
- Jan. 21 at 4 p.m. ET — Social Current Hub preview
- Feb. 8 at 11 a.m. ET — Launch of the SPARK Exchanges
- March 16 at 3:30 p.m. ET—Knowledge and Insights Center
- April 21 at 12:30 p.m. ET — Public Policy Advocacy
- May 20 2 p.m. ET — Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion offering
- June 14 at 11:30 a.m. ET — Social Current Online HUB Demo
- July 26 at 3 p.m. ET — Knowledge and Insights Center
- Aug. 17 at 1 p.m. ET — SPARK Exchanges
- Oct. 20 at 3:30 p.m. ET — Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion offering
- Dec. 7 at noon ET — Knowledge and Insights Center