- This event has passed.
Intensive Accreditation Training (IAT)
February 28 @ 1:30 pm – 4:30 pm
This training is full. Register for another 2022 session.
The Intensive Accreditation Training (IAT) is designed to prepare organizations to get the most out of their COA Accreditation experience. Topics discussed in this training include:
- An in-depth overview of the COA Accreditation process, including key milestones
- An overview of accreditation standards and the relationship between standards, evidence, and the rating indicators
- How ratings are assigned by the volunteer review team and insight on the accreditation decision-making process
- Tips on how to get organized and manage the work
- How to prepare for the site visit
2022 Intensive Accreditation Trainings
This training will be offered six times in 2022. Register now for any session:
Who Should Participate
- Organization primary contacts
- Senior leaders at organizations seeking COA Accreditation
- Other staff involved in an organization’s accreditation process