- This event has passed.
Policy Agenda Focus Group: Economic Mobility
February 23, 2022 @ 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm
During this focus group, we will discuss the economic conditions currently impacting our communities and the ways in which policies could be changed to improve economic mobility and security.
About the 2022-2024 Policy Agenda Setting Process and Focus Groups
Social Current is currently leading a highly inclusive and collaborative process to engage its network in developing its federal policy agenda for 2022-2024. The agenda-setting process will determine the federal policies and issues of focus for our network’s collective policy and advocacy work. Our coordinated and connected efforts will provide the Social Current network with the support and influence needed to engage their boards, staff, and communities in achieving federal policy change.
This series of focus groups, held in February and March, will capture critical feedback from the Social Current network on policy issue areas. All Social Current network organizations, including those that have purchased engagement packages or are pursuing or have achieved COA Accreditation, are strongly encouraged to participate relevant focus groups. We welcome the input of leaders at all levels.
The series of policy agenda-setting focus groups includes:
- Social Sector Health & Excellence: Feb. 16 from 3-4 p.m. ET
- Social Determinants of Health & Health Equity: Feb. 17 from 2-3 p.m. ET
- Child & Family Well-Being: Feb. 22 from 2-3 p.m. ET
- Economic Mobility: Feb. 23 from 4-5 p.m. ET
- Education: Feb. 24 from 3-4 p.m. ET
- Advancing Equity: March 3 from 3-4 p.m. ET
Who Should Participate
- Leaders of all levels within the Social Current Network
Senior Director of Government Relations
Field Mobilization and Policy Manager