- This event has passed.
Beyond the Great Resignation: How to Future-Proof Your Hiring
December 2, 2021 @ 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm
While the past two years have been a struggle for most organizations, the coming months will prove equally as challenging for many. Every successful business is only as good as its employees, and currently, it’s a candidate’s market with top talent having their choice of employers. Now is the time to future-proof your hiring. When you have the right fit of talent, you experience increased profitability, performance, and productivity—the three essentials to any successful business.
Attracting the kind of talent necessary for mission and outcomes success requires taking a closer look at your culture, recruiting tactics, and hiring process. In this webinar, learn how to widen your talent pool, hire better talent, and be in a position to confidently face the future.
During this period of Great Resignation, it’s essential for companies to enhance and maintain their brand to attract top talent. This also means sending the continuous message to potential candidates and current employees that workplace culture and other provisions are top-of-mind for organization leadership. While this starts with the recruiting process, it must continue throughout hiring, onboarding, and workforce management. In this presentation, we’ll discuss issues like these and provide strategies to improve your talent attraction planning.
What You’ll Take Away
- Creativity is key, from sourcing new talent to upskilling existing workers through a shift in marketing, collaboration, and brand awareness
- The candidate experience can be improved by making processes easier, flexible, and more efficient by using nontraditional tools, like new recruiting platforms and AI-powered technology
- Technology is critical to the way talent is sourced, as well as the interviewing process; candidate assessments, gamification, and video interviews can create efficiencies and cost savings
Who Should Participate
- HR staff
- Directors, Managers, and Supervisors
- Staff responsible for hiring decisions
Senior Performance Consultant, Support Services, Traditional Employment Solutions