Maximize Social Current Engagement: SPARK Exchanges (Formerly APEX Groups)
August 17 @ 1:00 pm – 1:45 pm
This webinar will introduce Social Current’s SPARK Exchanges, formerly Alliance Peer Exchange (APEX) groups. Through Social Current, SPARK Exchanges unite social sector professionals around functional roles and key issue areas to collaborate, share and/or access resources and solutions, discuss emerging trends, and receive policy updates and action opportunities. Facilitated by staff at Social Current, SPARK Exchanges provide specialized advice from peers throughout the country, as well as rich, timely content delivered through conference calls, webinars, discussion boards, and in-person and virtual networking events.
In addition to an overview, this webinar will feature the perspectives individuals who have been active in these groups and a demo of the Social Current Hub. This dynamic online portal is designed to help you get the support you need, connect with colleagues and resources, and take advantage of all that Social Current offers. Join this webinar to learn more about the SPARK Exchanges, see a sneak peek at the online hub, and join one of our current groups:
- Advancing Equity
- Transforming Child Welfare
- Education Success
- Fundraising, Marketing, and Communications
- Health and Mental Well-Being
- Human Resources
- Performance Excellence
SPARK Exchanges are offered as a key benefit of Social Current’s engagement package. All staff at organizations that have purchased or are interested in an engagement package are encouraged to participate in this webinar.
2022 Social Current Engagement Webinar Series
Join us to learn how your organization’s team can benefit from a Social Current engagement package and the exciting opportunities that connect you with colleagues across the network. All staff at organizations with 2022 Social Current Engagement Packages—and those interested in learning more—are encouraged to participate in this webinar.
In addition to delving into the month’s featured topic, we will preview any new or soon-to-be-released products, services, tools, and engagement opportunities. This webinar will include ample time for Q&A, as you explore ways to maximize the engagement experience for your organization and colleagues.
Register for upcoming webinars or download the recordings of past sessions.
- Jan. 21 at 4 p.m. ET — Social Current Hub preview
- Feb. 8 at 11 a.m. ET — Launch of the SPARK Exchanges
- March 16 at 3:30 p.m. ET—Knowledge and Insights Center
- April 21 at 12:30 p.m. ET — Public Policy Advocacy
- May 20 2 p.m. ET — Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion offering
- June 14 at 11:30 a.m. ET — Social Current Online Hub Demo
- July 26 at 3 p.m. ET — Knowledge and Insights Center
- Aug. 17 at 1 p.m. ET — SPARK Exchanges
- Sept. 30 at 10:30 a.m. ET — Topic Coming Soon
- Oct. 20 at 3:30 p.m. ET — Topic Coming Soon
- Nov. 16 at 12:30 p.m. ET — Topic Coming Soon
- Dec. 13 at 10 a.m. ET — Topic Coming Soon
- Benefits of SPARK Exchanges
- Experiences of current group members
- Preview of the Social Current online hub
Who Should Participate
- Anyone interested in the Social Current SPARK Exchanges
Director of Network Engagement
Senior Director of Client-Facing Applications & Data Insights
Senior Vice President of Programs and Services,