- This event has passed.
Maximize Your Social Current Engagement: Federal Public Policy Advocacy
April 21, 2022 @ 12:30 pm – 1:15 pm
Social Current has been diligently working to develop its 2022-2024 federal public policy agenda with extensive input from the network. During this webinar, Derry Kiernan, field mobilization and policy manager at Social Current, will outline progress on the agenda and priorities of our network. Join this session to learn more about our federal policy focus, the process being used to develop the agenda, and how to take action on key advocacy issues.
- The latest on the 2022-2024 federal public policy agenda
- How to take action on key advocacy issues
- Support and tools for policy advocacy from Social Current
2022 Social Current Engagement Webinar Series
Join us to learn how your organization’s team can benefit from a Social Current engagement package and the exciting opportunities that connect you with colleagues across the network. All staff at organizations with 2022 Social Current Engagement Packages—and those interested in learning more—are encouraged to participate in this webinar.
In addition to delving into the month’s featured topic, we will preview any new or soon-to-be-released products, services, tools, and engagement opportunities. This webinar will include ample time for Q&A, as you explore ways to maximize the engagement experience for your organization and colleagues.
Register for upcoming webinars or download the recordings of past sessions.
- Jan. 21 at 4 p.m. ET — Social Current Hub preview
- Feb. 8 at 11 a.m. ET — Launch of the SPARK Exchanges
- March 16 at 3:30 p.m. ET—Knowledge and Insights Center
- April 21 at 12:30 p.m. ET — Public Policy Advocacy
- May 20 2 p.m. ET — Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion offering
- June 14 at 11:30 a.m. ET — Social Current Online HUB Demo
- July 26 at 3 p.m. ET — Knowledge and Insights Center
- Aug. 17 at 1 p.m. ET — SPARK Exchanges
- Oct. 20 at 3:30 p.m. ET — Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion offering
- Nov. 16 at 12:30 p.m. ET — Knowledge and Insights Center
- Dec. 7 at 10 a.m. ET — Topic Coming Soon
Who Should Participate
- Any staff at organizations that have Social Current Engagement Packages
- Any staff at organizations interested in Social Current Engagement Packages
Field Mobilization and Policy Manager
Director of Network Engagement
Senior Director of Client-Facing Applications & Data Insights