- This event has passed.
Maximize Your Social Current Engagement: Learning and Professional Development
January 25 @ 12:00 pm – 12:45 pm
Join this session to learn how you can support your staff’s professional development through Social Current—our online learning platform contains more than 100 courses in a variety of formats. Our offerings are aligned in key areas for advancing the impact of the social sector, such as equity, diversity, and inclusion; performance and quality improvement; COA Accreditation preparation; and more. To help you develop yourself and your team, we offer webinars, on-demand courses, workshops, blended learning, and in-person learning cohorts.
Social Current provides a robust set of learning solutions to support community-based organizations. From individual professional development opportunities to enterprise learning solutions, we can fill your learning needs.
2023 Social Current Engagement Webinar Series
Join us to learn how your organization’s team can benefit from a Social Current engagement package and the exciting opportunities that connect you with colleagues across the network. All staff at organizations with 2022 Social Current Engagement Packages—and those interested in learning more—are encouraged to participate in this webinar.
In addition to delving into the month’s featured topic, we will preview any new or soon-to-be-released products, services, tools, and engagement opportunities. This webinar will include ample time for Q&A, as you explore ways to maximize the engagement experience for your organization and colleagues.
Register for upcoming webinars.
- Jan. 25 at noon ET — Learning and Professional Development
- Overview of the online learning platform
- Overview of the Learning Exchange, which features courses developed by community-based organizations, for community-based organizations
- How we can assist in promoting your courses to our national network; Social Current is especially interested in disseminating learning that has CEUs available, including NASW, APA, etc.
Who Should Participate
- Any staff at organizations that have Social Current Engagement Packages
- Any staff at organizations interested in Social Current Engagement Packages
Director of Network Engagement
Learning Solutions Manager