Performance and Quality Improvement (PQI) — Sold Out
February 6 @ 1:30 pm – 4:30 pm
This session is sold-out. Please see below for additional dates and register today.
This performance and quality improvement (PQI) training is designed to help organizations pursuing COA Accreditation develop a comprehensive approach to a quality improvement process that will advance an efficient and effective service delivery system and enhance organizational capacity to deliver quality services. This training will demonstrate how quality improvement is a catalyst for successful achievement of strategic goals and program outcomes.
- What it means to be outcomes focused
- How to develop strong outcome statements
- How to use logic models to outline program goals and client outcomes
- Main components of a PQI process
Who Should Participate
- Organization primary contacts
- Senior leaders at organizations seeking COA Accreditation
- Other staff involved in an organization’s accreditation process
2023 COA Accreditation Trainings
AT: 10 a.m.-1 p.m. ET(Sold-Out)
- PQI: 1:30-4:30 p.m. ET
- Held in conjunction with SPARK 2023 – details and registration coming soon