Apply Now for Social Current’s 2024 Innovative Impact Award
Social Current is seeking competitive submissions for its 2024 Innovative Impact Award. Too often great ideas are kept in-house without recognizing their potential to create change beyond the communities where they were born. Social Current’s Innovative Impact Award identifies, documents, and celebrates examples of successful approaches to management and service delivery practices adopted by our network organizations.
The Innovative Impact Award will spotlight the efforts of Social Current network organizations—their staff, board, volunteers, and partners—who innovate for good to create lasting change with families and communities.
We invite you to share your successful strategies and serve as a resource for community-based organizations, leaders, researchers, and advocates across the full spectrum of human and social services.
Submissions should be focused within one of the following impact areas:
- Brain Science and Trauma Informed Approaches
- Child, Family, and Community Well-Being
- COA Accreditation
- EDI, Belonging, and Justice
- Government Affairs and Advocacy
- Leadership and Organizational Development
Applications should be submitted online by March 25. Submissions must include a synopsis of your innovative practice and a case study narrative that addresses the evaluation criteria. View the Innovative Impact Award program details, including submission guidelines, evaluation criteria, and eligibility.
The 2024 Innovative Impact Award winner will receive national visibility and promotion from both Social Current and participating national associations. The winner will also receive the following benefits:
- Showcase on Social Current’s website, newsletter, and social media platforms
- A virtual interview promoting your strategy
- Special award promotion toolkit including image assets, quotes, and sample language to develop your communications and use on your website
- Award plaque
- An opportunity to present a 90-minute workshop Social Current’s SPARK 2024 conference in Denver, Oct. 21-22
- Guest article on Social Current’s website
- Social Current swag bags for your team (up to 10 people)