Fundraising, Marketing, and Communications: Successes and Challenges in 2022
October 5 @ 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
Do you work in fundraising, marketing, or communications at a human services organization? Then this session is for you! These essential functions often take a back seat to the programmatic functions of the organization. Connecting with peers doing similar work across the country to exchange ideas can provide great value and support. Join us for this initial session of the Fundraising, Marketing, and Communications (FMC) SPARK Exchange group, a new iteration of a group that’s been benefiting FMC professionals for more than 12 years.
This interactive, facilitated session will use a round robin format to invite everyone who wishes to briefly share a recent success and/or challenge. Then we will have discussion on the topics raised as time permits. We will also invite your ideas for future programming topics.
Join the FMC SPARK Exchange for future educational and interactive sessions. Registration will open soon for the Nov. 9 webinar from noon-1:30 ET on proactive media relations strategies and crisis communications.
- Share your successes and challenges in 2022 with fundraising, marketing, and/or communications
- Meet and hear from peers in your field
- Identify successful strategies and possible solutions
- Learn more about the FMC SPARK Exchange
- Provide ideas for future program topics
Who Should Participate
- Fund development, marketing, and communications executives, directors, managers, and specialists
- Chief executives
President and CEO
Family and Children’s Place