- This event has passed.
Supporting Financially Resilient Communities: Better Money Habits® Demo with Bank of America
Bank of America supports communities in becoming more financially resilient by connecting people to the tools, resources, and education they need to help them achieve their financial goals. Through its partnership with Khan Academy, a leader in online learning, Bank of America has created a simple way to get real, practical knowledge about money. The free, accessible tools and information on Better Money Habits® website build financial know-how so that people can make confident personal financial decisions.
This short webinar will give an overview of Bank of America’s Better Money Habits® tools, which include videos, articles, and resources, available in both English and Spanish. Learn how you can use these free resources to build knowledge around money and personal finance in your community. Participants will also learn how they can work with local Bank of America Better Money Habits Champions to offer targeted sessions in their communities.
Learn more about advancing social and economic mobility so that all families and communities can thrive:
- Socioeconomic Mobility (Case Studies and White Papers)
- Mobility Mentoring® as 2-Gen Brain Science (Webinar)
- How Better Money Habits® helps increase financial literacy among community members
- How to navigate the Better Money Habits® website
- How to best implement Better Money Habits® into community-based programming
- How to connect with local Better Money Habits Champions, if you’d like to have events (currently virtual, but hopefully back to in person soon!)
Who Should Participate
- Vice presidents/senior directors of programs
- Program managers
- Financial literacy educators
- Family/parent educators
Better Money Habits Volunteer Team Lead & Treasury Product Manager
Bank of America