December 15, 2021 @ 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
Social Current recently launched, with policy and advocacy noted as a major focus for the organization. This webinar will introduce organizations to Social Current’s policy and advocacy work, as well as our plans to update and redefine policy priorities in early 2022.
The next policy agenda will serve as a roadmap for our collective policy work and be informed by the perspectives of leaders in the sector. Learn more about how you can get involved in this process, which will start early next year.
Social Current presenters will include time for questions with our policy team, to learn more about Social Current’s policy focus.
As Social Current looks to activate the power of the social sector to create a unified, intrepid, just, and purposeful network, learn about the ways that advocacy will be central to that strategy.
Resources to help you achieve policy and advocacy goals:
- Visit the Policy Action Center
- Understand our focus and approach to collective advocacy by reading our public policy platform: Blueprint for Strong Families and Communities
- Download our toolkits on public policy advocacy and media relations and social media
- Catch up on Policy News
- About Social Current’s federal policy efforts and ways you can get involved
- About the policy agenda setting process that will kick off in early 2022
- How to take action on key advocacy issues
Who Should Participate
Senior Director of Government Relations
Field Mobilization and Policy Manager