Intensive Accreditation Training (IAT) and Performance Quality Improvement (PQI)
Bethesda, Maryland 20814 + Google Map
October 15 @ 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
Save the Date: Registration Coming Soon
These trainings are pre-conference sessions of the SPARK 2023 conference.
Intensive Accreditation Training (IAT): 9 a.m.-Noon ET
The Intensive Accreditation Training (IAT) is designed to prepare organizations to get the most out of their COA Accreditation experience. Topics discussed in this training include:
- An in-depth overview of the COA Accreditation process, including key milestones
- An overview of accreditation standards and the relationship between standards, evidence, and the rating indicators
- How ratings are assigned by the volunteer review team and insight on the accreditation decision-making process
- Tips on how to get organized and manage the work
- How to prepare for the site visit
Performance and Quality Improvement (PQI) 1:30-4:30 p.m. ET
This performance and quality improvement (PQI) training is designed to help organizations pursuing COA Accreditation develop a comprehensive approach to a quality improvement process that will advance an efficient and effective service delivery system and enhance organizational capacity to deliver quality services. This training will demonstrate how quality improvement is a catalyst for successful achievement of strategic goals and program outcomes.
Who Should Participate
- Organization primary contacts
- Senior leaders at organizations seeking COA Accreditation
- Other staff involved in an organization’s accreditation process
Learn more about COA Accreditation, a service of Social Current, and how to get started online.